The future of Ansu Fati at Barcelona appears to be increasingly uncertain.
Fati was a revelation when he first broke into the Barca first team, but has suffered several injury issues that have halted his momentum.
Even when fit, Fati has struggled to get into Xavi’s side this season, featuring in 30 games but only nine times from the start, with six goals and three assists to show for it.
And reports are starting to emerge that vultures may be circling to offer the Spain international more regular football.
TOP STORY – BAYERN LEAD THE WAY IN HUNT FOR ANSU FATI
Mundo Deportivo reports that Bayern Munich are at the head of a queue of seven European clubs interested in making a move for Fati at the end of the season.
It is also mentioned that four of the seven potential suitors come from the big-spending Premier League, though only Arsenal and Tottenham are named.
The player only signed a new deal in 2021 that committed him to Barca until 2027, with a release clause of €1billion, but the continued absence of Fati in the starting XI even after Ousmane Dembele’s latest injury is apparently a concern to the player’s agent, Jorge Mendes.
3 – Against Real Sociedad, Ansu Fati became the first Barcelona player to be directly involved in three goals in a LaLiga away game after coming off the bench in the 21st century (one goal and two assists). Shocking. pic.twitter.com/O9ybwA9PqV
— OptaJose (@OptaJose) August 23, 2022
– Barca, Atletico Madrid and Milan are all looking at a move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the end of the campaign after Chelsea surprisingly left the striker out of their Champions League squad, according to the Mail.
– Chelsea are poised to join Manchester United in targeting Napoli hitman Victor Osimhen as the Blues look to solve their goalscoring problems, report the Mirror.
– Real Madrid turned down the chance to sign Joao Cancelo on loan from Manchester City before he went to Bayern on transfer deadline day, according to Fabrizio Romano.
– The Mail has pointed to Tottenham‘s good relations with Atletico as reason for their optimism about signing Jan Oblak and Yannick Carrasco at the end of the season.
– The Mirror reports that Manchester United will look to move on six players at the end of the season, including Harry Maguire, Scott McTominay, Anthony Martial and Donny van de Beek.